Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Families of Children in the Idaho Falls Area

.Good morning, Robyn and I attended a Patient Safety Summit last weekend. It has left me thinking about the medical community in Idaho Falls.  I have always wondered why the neurologist in Idaho Falls prescribed drugs to Robyn for conditions she did not have.  Then I thought of some of you, who I know have children on powerful drugs prescribed by doctors in Idaho Falls.  I am wondering if it is some kind of ring there.  Getting these kids addicted to these powerful drugs and forever changing the course of their lives.  I want you to think about that.  I actually received a response from the department of justice prior to attending this summit. I doubt Robyn's case was coincidental. Once I started pondering over this, I said to myself, there are probably many families in Idaho Falls who have been affected by this.  Anyway, please inbox me if you know specific cases.  I don't want anyone to compromise themselves.  My thoughts are they are placing specific demographics in that area on drugs, labeling the kids as having behavioral issues.  They can't help but have them after taking drugs for conditions they don't have.  Anyway, my Idaho friends think about it, because I know that you all know kids who have been placed on drugs.  When I moved there I always thought it was strange the percentage of children in the social services programs and being prescribed drugs for behavioral issues.  If you think this is farfetched, there is an article about a doctor who prescribed cancer treatment to patients who never had cancer, he did it for monetary gain.  He was not in Idaho.  I have forgotten where it was but I will find it and share it.  I know it happened to Robyn, and I don't believe she was a lone case.  Just think about the social services in that area and who makes up their patients and the monetary gain from all of these patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment