Wednesday, October 8, 2014

God can handle the Inquisition-You Just Stand

I remember when Robyn was in ICU and a petition was filed against me to take custody of my children. While this was upsetting, I knew that the petition was filled with lies, so for the most part it didn't bother me. What bothered me was to leave Robyn’s bedside, but fortunately for me one of my sisters was there and stood in while I addressed the situation. A few weeks later, I received a phone call from an attorney in Memphis, Tennessee stating that a complaint was about to be filed against me for refusing medical care for Robyn, because I was waiting on God to work a miracle. I told the attorney God had already worked the miracle. What I refused, was to allow them to experiment on Robyn with mind and mood altering drugs. I was so upset after that call. I went to my car and cried out to the Lord, “Why are you allowing them to make a mockery of me?” He replied to me, “It is not you they are questioning, it is me.”
If you feel like your faith is being attacked, it probably is, but who they are really aiming at, is God. So give it to him because he can handle the inquisition-you just stand.


Job 19:25 (KJV)

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth

No comments:

Post a Comment