Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Slide Presentation Presented at FDA hearings in November of 2016





I haven't posted this slide show in a while, but since we will be at a Book Expo on Saturday, I thought I'd share it again. This is a shorter version of the original video. This presentation was used at the open FDA hearings last November regarding the marketing of off label drug use. We presented on the dangers and consequences of prescribing drugs for off label use. The letter at the end shows how inefficient our systems are. After writing the book, I again appealed to the US Department of Justice regarding the corruption in Idaho. I sent a copy of the book, God's Miracle Among Corruption in Idaho, with detailed confidential information published within it. Whoever sent the letter didn't even have the decency to fill it in, and the person cc'd hadn't worked for the Department of Health and Human Services in five years of the date of the letter. I never heard from HHS and couldn't get any of our representatives to help me inquire about the status of my letter or the lack of thought or competency of the person who sent the letter at the end of this presentation. What level of competency requires filling in a form letter, and I don't mean to be offensive to anyone. My point is, it's just fill in the blank, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment